Get to know our place and methods...
Our tours and open days will show you how we work. Next open day: 17.12.2023Register for the next tour
We make your visit special...
Paphos Green Goddess is a multi-faceted adventure: landscaping, wine making, composting, and animal husbandry are all part of our daily life. You can ask questions relating to all the systems on site from rainwater collection to design, composting, vermiculture and poultry care.
Children enjoy the chance to interact with animals including dogs, cats, chickens, worms, and a donkey, and to climb the sturdier trees in the orchard. Outside the classroom is the best way to learn.
Our open days attract other local natural practitioners: foragers and wild-crafters, specialists in essential oils, gardeners, and physiotherapists often take part, leading talks and mini-workshops, and helping to make the event a multi-faceted introduction to sustainable practices in the Paphos area.
How to visit...
25 € per Person, under 10 are free
- More depth. Less hectic atmosphere.
- Tours are organised twice a month during the spring and autumn, and in the summer and winter as the weather allows.
- Tours include a light three-course vegetarian meal on the verandah overlooking the valley and the sea. Vegan and gluten-free menus are possible with advanced notice. PLEASE ADVISE ON ANY ALLERGENS.
- Maximum of 12 adults.
- Private tours allow participants to engage more closely.
- Open days are held on the Sunday closest to the equinoxes and solstices: March 21st, June 21st, September 21, and December 21.
- The event spans midday, typically lasting from 10 until 2, with participants welcomed throughout the four hours. Because of the heat, the mid-summer open day is a morning event, running from 9 until 1.
- Snacks and drinks are free.
- Paphos Green Goddess products are available to buy.
30 € per Person, family and group discounts
- Workshops include all material, instructions, snacks and drinks.
- At least two workshops are held twice every month. One workshop on a Sunday repeated the following Tuesday morning to accommodate the schedules of parents with children at school.
- Workshops usually last two to three hours.
- You have the chance to buy Paphos Green Goddess products.
- Choose your workshop now